Imagine how beautiful your home would look and feel with freshly cleaned tile and grout! Floors set the tone for the look of your home, having them professionally cleaned will keep your home looking great. When it comes to keeping your tile and grout looking clean it's extremely important to remove all the dust, stains, dirt, and grease. You likely clean your floors yourself which is great but regular professional tile and grout cleaning will keep your floors looking new.
Not only does tile cleaning make your home look great it also makes your home a healthier living environment. Allergens, bacteria, and pet dander can live within dirty grout lines. Furthermore, DIY floor tile cleaning can easily lead to mold and mildew issues that you may not be able to see. Our cleaning solution kills bacteria on contact while our sealant keeps germs from penetrating your grout.
Professional tile and grout cleaning Vs. DIY Tile and grout cleaning
Regularly cleaning your tile is good for maintaining a great-looking floor. However, no matter how hard you sweep, scrub, or mop you will never be able to come close to how good your floors will look after they are professionally cleaned. Our powerful truck-mounted tile cleaning machine can rinse your tile at 200 degrees and 1000 PSI. Power like this cannot be matched with anything at home depot or in your garage. Our ability to fully rinse your tile allows us to use professional-grade heavy-duty cleaners and degreasers.
Call Now for a free estimate
How Do We Clean Tile?
- Inspection- We generally like to give in-home estimates for tile jobs over 200 square feet. During the inspection, we will determine what type of tile you have and the best ways to clean your tile. We will see what furniture is in the area and ask that it be removed before the cleaning
- Debris removal- We will either vacuum or sweep your floors removing any debris on your tile
- Cleaner Application- We will spray a special cleaner for your type of tile. We will apply this at 200 degrees to help it cut the grime on your tile.
- Agitation- Our Counter-rotating Brush machine will use heavy duty
- Extraction- Our specialized tile cleaning equipment will power wash your tile and grout at 1000 PSI and 200 degrees of water while at the same time vacuuming up all the excess water. This procedure is very clean with no water or chemicals spaying on your walls.
- Dry- Next we either mop or hand dry your floors removing extra moisture.
- Sealant application- We next add a sealant that will keep your floor looking great and extend the life of them. This is an additional charge.
Have been using Karma Carpet Cleaning for past 3 years. Ken has always done a great job and stays until satisfied. Would recommend... Thank you, Ken, for a trustworthy Carpet Cleaning each and every time!
If you have Pets then you know the struggles of carpet stains. Ken replied and gave me a quote in seconds. The cleaning itself was so fast and I couldn't believe how clean he got our carpet. We will never buy store carpet sprays again. Calling Ken and Karma Carpet Cleaning from now on.
We had another company come out earlier in the day, who quoted low over the phone, and then when they arrived, tried to upcharge us by HUNDREDS of dollars. I was furious. Ken and Karma Carpet Cleaning were able to squeeze in an appointment at the end of the day. Our carpets are old, but damn if they don't look like new after the job was done. He honored the quote he gave over the phone and did the job all before I got home from work. Would recommend.